We’re happy to share that at the May PTA Membership Meeting it was approved to gift a yearbook to all Ben Rush Students and Staff! We are looking forward to providing students and families an opportunity to have a lifetime memory of this extraordinary school year, and be able to see their fellow classmates and school staff. But we need your pictures! Please send your student pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student’s first name and grade level. We welcome pictures that you and your student would want to share, some ideas are listed here:
- a picture of your student where they did their remote learning
- a picture of their first day at the school if they returned in-person
- a picture with their favorite art project of the year
- a picture practicing their recorder
- a picture with their favorite book read
- a picture doing at-home P.E.
Our goal is to receive a picture from every student, so please send them in! If you have a picture with multiple students please ensure you have consent from their families before sharing the picture.
We would also like to give students and/or families a chance to share a message of appreciation with Ben Rush school staff. Please visit this Google Form and submit your message by June 16th!