Giving at Microsoft: http://aka.ms/give
Did You Know?
- Microsoft matches gifts of time, money, and product up to $15,000 per employee per year. Please give generously!
- Volunteer Time Matching: When employees give time through PTA programs or PTA board roles at Ben Rush PTA, Microsoft will match at $25 per hour! There are no minimum matching hours.
- Donation Amount Matching : Microsoft will match the amount of any donation, no matter how small.
- You can request a match up to 12 months after the date of donation.
- You can also donate directly from the giving tool.
- You can process everything easily online via http://aka.ms/give (or corporate intranet at http://give)
Request a Match for “Benjamin Rush Elementary PTA″ (use this for the Read-A-Thon Fundraiser)
- Go to http://aka.ms/give > “Request a Match”
- If you’re new to the system, click on the “Find An Eligible Cause” and then search for “Benjamin Rush Elementary PTA″
- Tip: Add it as a favorite for quick reference for next time!
Volunteer Time Match
- Click on “Match Time”
- Fill in the required details (time, date, skills used, etc.)
- IMPORTANT: Select the “Company Match” option.
- Click on “Confirm Volunteer Time”.
For $ Donation Match
- Click on “Request a Match”
- Fill in the required details (amount, donation date, type of donation, etc.)
- Click on “Confirm Match Request”
Note: For Direct Donations you can also donate through the “Donate” button to Ben Rush PTA.
Microsoft will match your contribution with an emailed receipt (eg. Read-A-Thon Fundraiser) via the “Request a Match” button (see instructions above) .